MoneyShop Banking Survey Results
In our recent MoneyShop Banking Survey we asked various questions because we want to better understand what you think about your bank.
Our results are in, please see the results below.
Some key take away’s regards the individual questions:
- Overall on average most banks scored high on the questions at 80%.
- Individualy, Capitec and ABSA scored high on the questions at 80%.
- Nedbank and Standard Bank individualy came in at 60% on the questions.
- FNB scored mostly 60% with a small peak at 80%.
- Similarly, other banks also scored mostly 60% with a small drop to 40%.
Overall bank score:
- Capitec 80%.
- ABSA 80%.
- FNB 60%.
- Nedbank 60%.
- Standard Bank 60%.
- Other 60%.
Survey results where based on bank users as follows:
40.6% of people surveyed use Capitec
19.65% of people surveyed use FNB
18.1% of people surveyed use Nedbank
10.1% of people surveyed use ABSA
9.4% of people surveyed use Standard Bank
2.2% of people surveyed use other banks
In other words, from our MoneyShop banking survey:
To sum up, it seems like people feel that their banks are mostly taking care of their needs.
(If one looks at the individual question scores).
In addition, Capitec and ABSA seem to therefore have better customer satisfaction.
(When one looks at the overall bank scores).