MoneyShop is a website operated by Olico [Online Lending Innovations Company PTY LTD].
Olico is committed to our members privacy and the following notes outline our information practices.
Your information: We also collect basic personal information (Name, DOB, email address, ID number, Tel number etc.) from you when you apply for any product promoted through Olico or its affiliates. We may also collect your credit information if you give us consent to do a credit check on your behalf. By opting in to receive marketing you give us permission to use profiling tools and models to better position products for your needs.
Refer a Friend: If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purpose for which their personal data will be processed.
By applying for a credit product you give Olico permission to do a Credit Bureau check on your behalf.
Use of Information
- By using the MoneyShop site and applying for products via Olico or its affiliates and / or opting in to receive marketing communication you agree that Olico can provide your data to its various partners for the purposes of matching you with the best product for your needs and its partners can communicate with you with suitable offers or news.
- While we may from time to time promote offers supplied by third parties whereby the third party may contact you directly, we commit that at no time will we sell your personal details on to any third party for them to do with as they choose.
- You may also, at any time, choose to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications by clicking here.
- Your data will be securely stored on secure servers.
- Olico is an active member of the Direct Marketing Association (“DMA”) and according to Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008, we advise our visitors about “The DMA Don’t Contact Me Database”. Olico ensures that its database is regularly in compliance with the DMA Don’t Contact Me Database and should you wish to no longer receive communications from Olico you can register on the database here (https://www.nationaloptout.co.za)