Review: MoneyShop MoneyBot
WhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the most popular messaging apps
As an internet user, it is quite unlikely that you haven’t heard the name WhatsApp ever in your life. That’s how popular WhatsApp really is.
Reasons for its popularity
- It was one of its kind apps at the time it was founded. Outside the blackberry space, it was the only free messaging app. WhatsApp created a bridge between Android and iPhone users, the two most popular smartphone operating systems.
- It provides instant messaging with on-screen notifications.
- It is completely ad-free.
- WhatsApp’s user interface is quite simple and intuitive.
- One can share files in different formats like images, videos, documents, etc.
Key Stats About Whatsapp
- WhatsApp has 2 billion active users worldwide.
- WhatsApp is ranked as the most used mobile messenger app in the world.
- More than 100 billion messages are sent each day on WhatsApp.
Time Spent on WhatsApp
Did you know that an average user opens WhatsApp 23-25 times a day? But such a number doesn’t come as a surprise because users on an average spend 38 minutes using the app daily, which comes to about 19.4 hours a month.
WhatsApp voice calls are also gaining steady popularity. On an average day, users spend a total of 2 billion minutes on WhatsApp voice and video calls.
These WhatsApp facts are enough to point out how important WhatsApp has become in our everyday life.
Now you can do it via WhatsApp
Our MoneyBot right now does two things…
1) You can apply for a loan and based on the platform algorithm we place you with the best lender.
2) You can get a free credit report.
What we like about the MoneyShop MoneyBot
It is available to virtually everybody via Whatsapp.
It is straight forward and simple.
Nothing to download, simply click the link and fill in each step.
Until next time,
The MoneyShop Team
This article has been prepared for information purposes only and it does not constitute legal, financial, or medical advice. The publication, journalist, and companies or individuals providing commentary cannot be held liable in any way. Readers are advised to seek legal, financial, or medical advice where appropriate.